PMP® is a globally acknowledged credential for project management. The PMP credential validates the individual’s experience and knowledge of Project Management to the employers. This credential brings you the tag of value contributor to meet the ever-evolving business needs of organization, and helps to advance your career.
The MSys Project Management Professional material is designed and developed by our master instructors that focus on 10 knowledge areas and 5 process groups defined in the sixth edition of PMBOK® Guide. Our both in-person and online PMP training comes with simulation tests to ensure that one can clear the PMP certification exam in the very first attempt. Our training will walk you through complete Project Management methodologies and standard processes followed across industries. Our instructors assist participants to learn, unlearn and relearn new techniques to meet organization standards to execute, manage and deliver projects efficiently.
On completion of PMP certification training, you will:
- Get understanding of projects and the project management practices
- Have knowledge on project management processes (Initiate, Plan, Execute, Monitor and Control, Close) defined in the PMBOK® Guide V6
- Ability to clear PMP certification exam after solving simulation tests
- Aware of tricks and hints to answer the exam questions
- Have 35 PDUs required to appear for the certification exam.
PMP Certification Suitable for:
The PMP is designed for professionals related to project management. It is suitable for the roles, including Project Managers (all industries), Associate Project Managers, Project Analysts, Team Leaders, Software Developers, Project Coordinators, Product Managers and Project Team Members looking to continue in the Project Management field.
Exam and Certification
Prerequisite for PMP
To appear for PMP certification exam, applicant should fall under one of the below criteria:
|Education||Project Management Experience||PMP Education|
|Graduates||4500 working hours/3 years||35 hours|
|Non Graduates||7500 working hours/5 years||35 hours|
PMP Exam Format
PMP certification exam is a computer based, closed book examination with 200 multiple-choice questions and participant gets 4 hour to solve those. Among 200 questions, 25 questions are pretest questions that don’t draw score for you and are included in the examination to test the validity of future questions.
PMP Examination Fee
The PMP Certification Exam Cost differ depending upon PMI Membership and is as follow:
- Member: $405
- Non-members: $555
What is PMP Certification?
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. A must have globally acknowledged and gold standard credential for every project management professional. The PMP credential can provide a significant advantage to employers and employees when it comes to performance and deliverance.
How to get PMP certification?
To appear for the PMP certification, one must need to fulfill the required criteria mentioned in the Exam and Certification section.
How to get PMP certification online?
You can attend PMP training online bootcamp led by our master instructor. After completing 4 days of PMP exam prep online classroom, you can appear for the PMP exam.
What is 100% money back guarantee?
At MSys, we trust the expertise of our trainers and offer a 100% money back guarantee. Our 100% money-back guarantee is applicable on courses like PMI-PMP®, PMI-PBA, Certified Associate in Project Management CAPM®, CSM®, ITIL®, CSPO®, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and Lean Six Sigma Green Belt®
Who can claim 100% money back?
- In case, participant does not clear the certification exam, they get refunds for the remaining amount after deducting the re-examination fees.
- To apply for 100% money back, applicants need to appear for the PMP® exam within 30 days from the date of classroom training completion.
- If participant doesn’t clear the PMP® examination in 1st attempt; they can apply for a reimbursement for the $275 PMP® re-examination fees. Participant needs to take the re-exam within 30 days from the 1st attempt result.
- Even if the applicant does not clear the exam in the 2nd attempt; they can appear for re-exam within 30 days from 2nd attempt result and apply for a reimbursement for the $275 PMP® re-examination fees. Participant needs to take the re-exam within 30 days from the 1stattempt result.
- However, if applicant is not able to clear the PMP® exam in the 3rd attempt, which is the maximum number of attempts allowed by PMI® in a year; applicants get refund of the balance of enrollment fees paid during enrollment for the PMP course after the deducting $275 * 2 times.
- Applicant needs to submit their PMP scorecards of all three attempts in order to claim refund for course fee.
- Applicant have to pay the PMP® re-exam fees directly to the PMI® and payment invoice to get the refund.
- To get a refund, applicants need to e-mail scanned copies of their PMP® scorecards of all three attempts and re-exam fee payment invoice to [email protected] along with the PMP® Boot Camp location and date.
- After receiving required documents from the applicants, we will process the refund that may take upto 30 days.
- The mode of reimbursement payment will be same as the mode of payment for enrollment.
- 100% money back is only applicable for the MSys PMP® Online classroom and Instructor led classroom courses.
- Only PMI member re-examination fee will be reimbursed.
When Money Back Guarantee is void?
- Applicants not appearing for the PMP® examination within 30 days of training completion date.
- Participants not taking the re-exam within 30 days of the previous attempt result date.
- Non maintenance of 100% attendance in the 4-day PMP® training.
- Participants not going through the online content at least 8 hours/day.
- Failing to score at least 80% in any 3 of the 5 simulation tests by MSys Training.
- Applicants not following the instructions and completing the exercises given during the 4-day PMP® training.
- Participants not submitting the essential documents to MSys Training.
How do you ensure I will pass my exam in 1st attempt?
We strongly believe our instructor’s expertise that help participants to achieve the success. Our deep research, instructors and participant’s feedback helps us to give 100% assurance.
To succeed in PMP exam, you should be prepared to:
- Put 100% effort and commitment
- Fill the PMP application within 7 days of course completion
- Attend the complete online course before appearing for the exam
- Prepare and follow a schedule for entire training and examination duration
- Score at least 80% in 3 out of the 5 PMP® Simulation tests.
What is 7 days money back guarantee on online self-learning?
We share our PMP course material with participants to review and confirm their enrollment with MSys Training. The courseware comes with 7 days money back assurance and the guarantee voids in the following circumstances:
- After accessing more than 30% of the content
- No refund requests after 7 days of enrollment
- All refund requests need to be sent us through email at [email protected]
How can I attend online classroom and talk to instructor and fellow participants?
Our online classrooms are interactive sessions that enable you to see, talk and chat with the instructor and other participants. We also provide you a downloadable links of recorded session for future reference. MSys online classroom training conducted via www.Gotomeeting.com and all our instructors are familiar with this platform. Our dedicated Learning Consultant will walk you through the GoToMeeting platform prior to the class.
How can I enroll for the training?
You can enroll for the training through the company website or by calling us at +1-408-878-3078. Payment can be made using any of the following given options and a receipt of the same will be issued automatically via email.
- Visa debit/credit card
- American Express
- Master Card
- Purchase Order
- Wire Transfer
What do I get along with the training?
You will have access to the online e-learning course material and practice tests along with the training.
Will I be able to cancel my enrollment? Would I get a refund?
Yes, you can cancel the enrollment prior to the class. We provide a complete refund after deducting the administration fee. To learn more about payment and refunds, read our Refund Policy.
Will I be able to extend the access period?
Yes, by paying an additional fee, you can extend the access period. Please raise a request via our Help and Support portal.
- Introduction to PMI® and PMP® Certification
- Requirements and Guidelines for PMP® Application
- Projects Introduction
- Project Management's Definition
- Project Management's Value
- Project Manager's Role
- Project Management Skills
- Reason behind projects failure?
- Introduction to Programs, Projects and Portfolios and their relationship
- Program Management and its Features
- Portfolio and Portfolio Management
- Stakeholder and Stakeholder Management
- Social and Professional and Social Responsibility
- Objectives, Responsibility, Regulation and Legal Requirements
- Ensuring Individual Integrity
- Contributing to the Project Management Knowledge Base
- Business Scenario
- Improving Professional Competence
- Promoting Stakeholder Collaboration
- Project Management Framework
- Introduction Project Management Office (PMO)
- Organization Structure and its Advantages and Disadvantages
- Functional, Matrix and Project Organization
- Project Lifecycle vs. Project Management Process
- Project Lifecycle vs. Product Lifecycle
- Introduction to Project Management Process
- Definition of a Process, Project Flow and Key Terms
- Process Group Interactions
- Project Lifecycles
- PMI's Project Framework
- Agile Mindset
- Project Management Process Map
- Project Management Processes
- Project Management Process Groups and Map
- Reading a Process Diagram
- Initiating Processes and Project Initiation
- Planning Processes and Project Planning
- Executing Process Group
- Monitoring and Controlling Processes
- Closing Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Role of Project Manager, Sponsor and Team
- Methods of Project Selection
- Ratio, Return on Investment (RoI) and Opportunity Cost
- Project Integration Management Knowledge Areas
- Initial Scope Statement
- Develop Project Charter
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Develop Project Management Plan and its contents
- Monitor & Control Project Work, challenges, and lessons learned
- Change Management Process
- Manage Project Knowledge
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
- Integrated Change Control
- Project Scope Management
- Project Scope Management and Activities
- Project Scope vs Product Scope
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Examples of WBS
- Project Scope Management Knowledge Area
- Collect Requirements
- Plan Scope Management
- Create WBS
- Define Scope
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
- Business Scenario
- Important Outputs
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Schedule Management and Activities
- Gantt Chart - Relationships, Dependencies and Examples
- Network Diagram and Examples
- The Project Schedule Management Processes
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Develop Schedule
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Control Schedule
- Project Cost Management
- Cost Management Plan
- The Project Cost Management processes
- Estimate Costs
- Control Costs
- Determine Budget
- Difference between Planned Value and Earned Value
- Earned Value Management and Formulae
- Control Account
- Project Quality Management
- Quality Terms, Concepts and Management
- Quality Planning vs. Quality Control vs. Quality Assurance
- Quality Management Processes
- Plan Quality Management
- Control Quality
- Manage Quality
- Seven basic tools for quality management
- Histogram, Scatter and Pareto Diagram
- Check Sheets
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Project Resource Management
- Project Managers vs. Functional Manager
- Project Resource Management Processes
- Plan Resource Management
- Acquire Resources
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Develop and Manage Team
- Conflict Management and Resolution Techniques
- Leadership Styles
- McKinsey’s 7-S Framework
- Project Communications Management
- Communication Methods, Technology and Channels
- Basic Communication Model
- Project Communications Management Processes
- Monitor Communications
- Manage Communications
- Project Risk Management
- Negative and Positive Risk Responses
- Risk Calculation and Categorization
- Risk Reserve
- Decision Tree
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Implement Risk Responses
- Plan Risk Responses
- Risk Monitor
- Project Procurement Management
- Definition of Contract
- Centralized and Decentralized Contracting
- Types of Contract
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Contract
- Plan Procurements Management
- Control Procurements
- Conduct Procurements
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Stakeholders and Stakeholder Management Skills
- Stakeholder Engagement Assessment Matrix
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Identify Stakeholders
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Monitor Stakeholder Engagement