Our 100% money-back guarantee ensures that if the participants are not satisfied with the stated courses, a refund will be made. MSys Training offers a 100% money back guarantee on selective course that includes PMP®, PMI-PBA®, ITIL®, CSM®, CSPO® and Lean Six Sigma Green Belt®. Terms and conditions for 100% money back are as follows:
Who Can Avail 100% Money Back
- In case participants do not clear the certification exam, they get refunds for the remaining amount after deducting the re-examination fees.
- To eligible for money back, participants need to appear for exam within 30 days duration from the completion of classroom training.
- If participants do not clear the examination in 1st attempt; they can apply for a reimbursement for the re-examination fees. Participants need to appear for a re-exam within 30 days from the result.
- Even if the participants do not clear the certification in the 2nd attempt; they can re-appear for examination within 30 days without paying any fees.
- If participants do not clear the certification exam in the 3rd attempt, which is the maximum number of attempts allowed in a year; participants get reimbursement of the balance of enrollment fees paid by them while enrolling for the course.
- Participants need to submit their scorecards of examination in order to claim reimbursement for course fee.
- Participants need to pay the re-examination fees directly and submit a payment invoice to get the reimbursement.
- To get a reimbursement, participants need to send e-mail scanned copies of their scorecards of each attempt and re-exam fee payment invoice to [email protected] along with the boot camp location and date.
- After receiving documents from the participant, we will process the reimbursement that may take upto 30 days.
- The mode of reimbursement payment will be same as the mode of payment for enrollment.
Circumstances When Money Back Guarantee Gets Void
- Participants not taking the examination within 30 days of the classroom training completion date.
- Participants not taking the re-exam within 30 days of the previous attempt result date.
- Participants not maintaining 100% attendance in the Boot Camp.
- Participants not going through the at least 8 hours of online content. Online study is required for you to familiarize yourself with the course.
- Failing to score at least 80% in any 3 of the 5 available online simulation tests at www.msystraining.com
- Participants not following the instructions and completing the exercises given during Boot Camp.
- Participants not submitting the required documents to Msys Training.