With this ITSM Foundation training course you will learn to plan, deliver, support, and continually improve customer service as an IT Service Manager.
What is this IT Service Management Foundation(ITSM) course about?
The IT Service Management Foundation(ITSM)
certification training emphases on the management of the IT services and help you will learn to plan, deliver & support improved customer service. This ITSM certification validates the professional’s capability to align business strategy to information technology.
MSys IT Service Management Foundation(ITSM) certification training course comprises of both online as well as classroom training that prepares candidates for the examination in the comfort of their own place and/or in a Classroom learning environment.
Why is this certification in such high demand?
IT Service Management Foundation(ITSM) being one of the most popular certifications for IT professionals helps professionals in improving quality performance & project delivery rate of the company.
IT Service Management Foundation(ITSM) empowers organizations to:
What skills will you learn?
- Improve the quality of service.
- Decrease operating costs.
- Improve profit margins.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Improve product cycle time.
What are the career benefits of taking this course?
- Learn to describe business relationship management.
- Describe resolution processes such as Incident & service request management.
- Define control processes.
- Discuss supplier management & their relationship with other processes.
The demand for certified professionals in ITSM is growing immensely in the international market. Certified professionals can expect different roles such as:
This IT Service Management Foundation(ITSM) course is ideal for
- Development engineer, Product Developer, Service Assurance Manager.
- Project Manager, Consultant, Application Support Manager and so on.
- The value of IT Service Management Foundation(ITSM) has increased abruptly in recent years & an ITSM certification is very fast becoming an entry requirement for a majority of IT-based roles. According to recent survey conducted by payscale.com, the median salary of the certified professionals in this field is $91,028 per year.
- IT Service operational staff
- Senior consultants
How do I become ITSM certified?
There are no prerequisites as such to appear for the foundation level of the exam. Although, some basic knowledge of objectives & understanding of contents of ISO/IEC 20000 and experience with managing IT systems or auditing an organization for IT service management is preferred.
Candidates can get certified by appearing for the exam. Furthermore, to appear for the Foundation Bridge Examination in IT Service Management, the candidate should hold an ITIL® Foundation (V2 or V3) certification.
How to enroll for the online training?
One can enroll for online training through our website and make an online payment using any of the following payment options:
- Visa debit or credit card
- American Express/ Diners Club card
Once the payment is processed, you will automatically receive a payment receipt and can access information via email.
What is included in the training?
One will get access to our online e-learning and practice tests.
If in any case, I need to cancel my enrollment, can I get a refund?
Yes, you can cancel the enrollment if necessary. We shall refund the course price after deducting an administration fee. To learn more please read our Refund Policy.
Is there any money back guarantee for the training programs?
Yes, we do provide a money back guarantee for many of our training programs. Please refer to our Refund Policy & you can submit refund requests via our Help and Support portal.
Can the access period be extended?
Yes, the access period can be extended by paying an additional fee. You can submit us a request via our Help and Support portal.
Where & how do I access the e-learning content?
Once you register with us for a course you will get an access to the e-learning content on our website. Additionally, an automated course purchase confirmation email to guide you through the process.
If I am not able to access the online courses, whom should I contact?
Select Live Chat link or contact our Help & Support.
What is ITSM?
ITSM is a discipline for managing IT-systems which are focussed on the client’s perspective of IT’s contribution to the businesses.
What is the exam format for ITSM – ISO 20000?
ITSM – ISO 20000 exam is an invigilated closed-book exam of one hour which includes:
40 multiple-choice questions
20 multiple-choice questions for Bridge exam
This exam is for ITIL® foundation certified professionals.
If I would like to learn more about this training program, whom should I contact?
Select Live Chat link or contact our Help & Support. Our representatives can provide you with more details.
What is the Certification Process?
MSys has a well-defined certification process which helps you face the challenges of the IT world.
You need to meet following criteria to unlock the certificate –
Who and how the trainers are selected?
- To unlock your MSys certificate you need to complete 85% of the course.
- If your course has any simulation exams, you are required to complete it with the min. passing score.
- You also need to submit a project & get it approved by our panel of Subject Matter Experts.
- If in any case your project is rejected, our subject matter experts will provide all necessary help to clear the project in your next attempt.
We have highly qualified trainers are working professionals & industry experts with at least 10-12 years of relevant teaching experience and each of them have undergone a rigorous selection process which includes technical evaluation, profile screening and a training demo before they qualify as MSys trainers. Additionally, we also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating are selected to train for us.