This ITIL Intermediate RCV certification and the associated examination & certificate will test as well as validate your knowledge and skills of industry best practices in service management that is documented in the ITIL Continual Service Improvement publication. MSys brings ITIL Intermediate RCV certification training to those professionals who want the convenience of Self-managed learning.Why is this certification in such high demand? The ITIL framework sets global quality benchmarks for IT experts around the globe. The value of ITIL has considerably grown over a period of time and an ITIL certification is quickly turning into an entry-level requirement for a majority of IT-based roles. MSys ITIL Intermediate training has a modular structure to provide expertise at every level of the IT service management lifecycle. The ITIL Intermediate RCV module will validate your competency in release, control & validation of IT services to prospective global employers.
With this ITIL Intermediate RCV certification training you will learn to master the principles, processes, objectives, methods & functions employed in RCV & also the ways they are integrated in the service lifecycle.What skills will you learn?
- Learn to describe the organization process for Release, Control & Validation that includes roles, responsibilities, activities & functions to achieve operational excellence.
- List challenges, critical success factors & risks in Release, Control & Validation.
- Learn how to measure Release, Control &Validation.
- Learn to define technology & implement considerations for Release, Control & Validation.
- You will be able to pass the Release, Control & Validation certification exam.
- Learn to define terminology related to Release, Control & Validation.
- According to some job websites, this ITIL Intermediate RCV Certification is a prerequisite for many key roles in the IT sector. ITIL Intermediate RCV Certified professionals can anticipate to pursue career opportunities in roles such as:
- Release manager, security manager, security administrator.
- Database administrator & IT operations manager.
- The demand for certified professionals in the RCV module of ITIL is growing significantly in the worldwide IT market. Certified professionals in the RCV get higher pay compensations than the non-certified peers. As indicated by the recent surveys by payscale.com, the median annual salary of certified professionals in this field is $98,461.
- Release & deployment management, change management, service validation & testing.
- Service asset & configuration management.
- Request fulfillment.
- Change evaluation.
- Knowledge management & for those who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities.
- Individuals who have achieved the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management & wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications.
- Individuals who are seeking progress toward the ITIL Master’s Certificate in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is one of the prerequisite.
- Individuals who are seeking the ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management for which this qualification could be one of the prerequisite modules.
Exam and Certification
- One must have undergone at least 30 contact hrs with an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) like MSys or an accredited e-learning solution for this syllabus as part of a formal & approved training course or a scheme.
- 2-4 yrs. of professional exp. working in IT service management is preferred.
- One must hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other appropriate earlier ITIL qualifications).
It is also recommended that candidates complete at least 12 hrs of personal self-study by reviewing the program and the pertinent areas within the ITIL Service Transition & ITIL Service Operation core guidance in preparation for the exam specifically Chapter 2: Service Management as a Practice.How do I unlock my MSys certificate? For online self-paced learning, you must complete 85% of the course. Until when can I procure voucher from MSys? The exam voucher fee is inclusive in the price of this course. However, you must procure the exam voucher within 6 months from the date of course purchase. In the event that the exam price increases and you have not yet booked the exam, you will need to pay the difference in amount to MSys. How frequently does the exam fee change? Exam fees are governed by the certification body and may change. Price changes are ideally announced during the end of the calendar year. If the event that an exam price does go up and you have not yet booked the exam, you will need to pay the difference in amount to MSys. What is the validity of my exam voucher? The Exam vouchers are valid for one year from the date of issuance. If you do not book the exam within one year from purchase of voucher, you will need to buy the voucher again per the actual price. How will I take the exam? For those customers residing outside India, web-based exam vouchers will be booked, and for those in India, only paper-based exam will be booked. So the customers are expected to book the exam before the expiration of validity of their course. If I want to book paper-based exam in India, what is the process? One can book the paper-based exam by contacting our team. Is the course fee included in examination fees as well? Yes, the course fee is included in the examination fee. How do I schedule my exam? To schedule your exam, reach out to the MSys sales representatives or raise a request to the support team of MSys. Can exam voucher cost be refunded once its issued? No, exam voucher cost will not be refunded once it is issued to a learner as we procure this from third party bodies. We don’t not own the voucher policies and cost.
- Visa debit or credit card
- American Express/ Diners Club card
Once the payment is processed, you will automatically receive a payment receipt and can access information via email.What is included in the training? One will get access to our online e-learning and practice tests. If in any case, I need to cancel my enrolment, can I get a refund? Yes, you can cancel the enrolment if necessary. We shall refund the course price after deducting an administration fee. To learn more please read our Refund Policy. Is there any money back guarantee for the training programs? Yes, we do provide a money back guarantee for many of our training programs. Please refer to our Refund Policy & you can submit refund requests via our Help and Support portal. Can the access period be extended? Yes, the access period can be extended by paying an additional fee. You can submit us a request via our Help and Support portal. Where & how do I access the e-learning content? Once you register with us for a course you will get an access to the e-learning content on our website. Additionally, an automated course purchase confirmation email to guide you through the process. If I am not able to access the online courses, whom should I contact? Select Live Chat link or contact our Help & Support. If I would like to learn more about this training program, whom should I contact? Select Live Chat link or contact our Help & Support. Our representatives can provide you with more details. What certification do I get after completion of the training? Upon successful completion of the training, you will be awarded the course completion certificate from MSys along with 21 PDUs. Also candidate will receive ITIL® Intermediate RCV Certification from the exam body once you have successfully passed the examination.