The ITIL® Foundation is an entry level qualification in Information Technology industry. It gives participants information about the key elements, terminologies and concepts used in the ITIL Service Lifecycle. This certification course also gives details about the relation between the processes, lifecycle stages and their impact to Service Management practices. MSys ITIL training covers all processes and functions of the ITIL service lifecycle.
Our ITIL Foundation® and Certification course material is designed by ITIL master instructors to ensure that participants pass the ITIL® Foundation certification exam. MSys ITIL certification training makes participants familiar with ITIL framework which is a source of good practice in IT service management. Our hands-on training helps participants to transform their careers in the IT industry.
On completion of ITIL Foundation® training, you will:
- Have profound knowledge about IT Service Management's generic concepts, key principles, best practices and ITIL 2011 process models required to clear the ITIL Foundation® certification exam.
- Get an understanding of the objective, scope and purpose of service strategy, service transition, service operations, service design and continual service improvement.
- Understanding on how to effectively apply ITIL techniques, concepts and tools to improve effectiveness and efficiency of business changes for better customer experience
- Knowledge about applying lean principles and automating standard tasks, to maximize efficiency of Information Technology Service Management processes
- Reduce costs by centralizing teams and activities utilizing best fit-for-use processes and fit-for purpose.
ITIL Foundation® Training is Suitable for:
ITIL® certification is important for any professionals who requires a basic understanding of the ITIL framework. The certification also helps to enhance the quality of ITSM within an organization. The ITIL foundation certification is most suited for:
- Quality Analysts
- System Administrators/Analysts
- IT Managers/Support teams
- Database Administrators
- Operations Managers
- Service Delivery Professionals
- Process Owners/Practitioners
- Application Management team/Development team
Exam and Certification
Prerequisites for ITIL Foundation:
There are no specific pre-requisites for the ITIL® Foundation certification exam. Anyone who is looking to develop the skills can take ITIL certification.
- After completing the training, take ITIL® Foundation exam either from center or home (both are online)
- The ITIL® Exam is a 60 minutes exam and has total 40 questions. To clear the exam the participant needs to give 26 correct answers, which is 65%.
- Participant will get two ITIL® credits on clearing the ITIL® Foundation exam
- Once participant pass the exam, AXELOS will provide ITIL® Foundation designation
What is 100% money back guarantee?
At MSys, we trust the expertise of our trainers and offer a 100% money back guarantee. Our 100% money-back guarantee is applicable on courses like PMI-PMP®, PMI-PBA, Certified Associate in Project Management CAPM®, CSM®, ITIL®, CSPO®, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and Lean Six Sigma Green Belt®
Who can claim 100% money back?
- In case, participant does not clear the certification exam, they get refunds for the remaining amount after deducting the re-examination fees.
- To apply for 100% money back, applicants need to appear for the ITIL Foundation® exam within 15 days from the date of classroom training completion.
- If participant doesn’t clear the ITIL Foundation® examination in 1st attempt; they can apply for a refund for the ITIL Foundation® re-examination fees. Participant needs to take the re-exam within 15 days from the 1st attempt result.
- Even if the applicant does not clear the exam in the 2nd attempt; they can appear for re-exam within 15 days from 2nd attempt result without paying any fees.
- However, if applicant is not able to clear the ITIL Foundation® exam in the 3rd attempt, which is the maximum number of attempts allowed; applicants get refund of the balance of enrollment fees paid during enrollment for the ITIL Foundation® course.
- Applicant needs to submit their ITIL Foundation® scorecards of all three attempts in order to claim refund for course fee.
- To get a refund, applicants need to e-mail scanned copies of their ITIL Foundation® scorecards of all three attempts and re-exam fee payment invoice to [email protected] along with the ITIL Foundation® Boot Camp location and date.
- After receiving required documents from the applicants, we will process the refund that may take upto 30 days.
- The mode of reimbursement payment will be same as the mode of payment for enrollment.
- 100% money back is only applicable for the MSys ITIL Foundation® Online classroom and Instructor led classroom courses.
When Money Back Guarantee is void?
- Applicants not appearing for the ITIL Foundation® examination within 15 days of training completion date.
- Participants not taking the re-exam within 15 days of the previous attempt result date.
- Non maintenance of 100% attendance in the 2-day ITIL Foundation® training.
- Participants not going through the online content at least 8 hours/day.
- Failing to score well in simulation tests by MSys Training.
- Applicants not following the instructions and completing the exercises given during the 2-day ITIL Foundation® training.
- Participants not submitting the essential documents to MSys Training.
How do you ensure I will pass my exam in 1st attempt?
We strongly believe our instructor’s expertise that help participants to achieve the success. Our deep research, instructors and participant’s feedback helps us to give 100% assurance. To succeed in ITIL Foundation exam, you should be prepared to:
- Put 100% effort and commitment
- Fill the ITIL Foundation® application within 7 days of course completion
- Attend the complete online course before appearing for the exam
- Prepare and follow a schedule for entire training and examination duration
- Score well in ITIL Foundation® Simulation tests.
How can I attend online classroom and talk to instructor and fellow participants?
Our online classrooms are interactive sessions that enable you to see, talk and chat with the instructor and other participants. We also provide you a downloadable links of recorded session for future reference. MSys online classroom training conducted via www.Gotomeeting.com and all our instructors are familiar with this platform. Our dedicated Learning Consultant will walk you through the GoToMeeting platform prior to the class.
How can I enroll for the training?
You can enroll for the training through the company website or by calling us at +1-408-878-3078. Payment can be made using any of the following given options and a receipt of the same will be issued automatically via email.
- Visa debit/credit card
- American express
- Master Card
- Purchase Order
- Wire Transfer
What do I get along with the training?
You will have access to the online e-learning course material and practice tests along with the training.
Will I be able to cancel my enrollment? Would I get a refund?
Yes, you can cancel the enrollment prior to the class. We provide a complete refund after deducting the administration fee. To learn more about payment and refunds, read our Refund Policy.
Will I be able to extend the access period?
Yes, by paying an additional fee, you can extend the access period. Please raise a request via our Help and Supportportal.
Introduction to Service Management Lifecycle
- IT Service Management Principles
- ITIL Service Lifecycle
- Service Strategy Introduction
- Key concepts of Service Strategy
- Service Strategy Processes
- Demand Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Financial Management
- Business Relationship Management
- Service Design Introduction
- Key concepts of service design
- Service Design Processes
- Service Catalogue Management
- Supplier Management
- Service Level Management
- Capacity Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- Availability Management
- Design Coordination
- Service Transition Introduction
- Service Transition - Key Principals and Models
- Service Transition Processes
- Transition, Planning and Support
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Release and Deployment Management
- Change Management
- Knowledge Management
- Service Operations Introduction
- Service Operations Processes
- Problem Management
- Incident Management
- Access Management
- Event Management
- Request Fulfilment
Continual Service Improvement
- Continual Service Improvement Introduction
- CSI - Key Principles and Models
Summary and Exam Preparation
- Review of Key concepts