MSys ITIL Intermediate SD module includes both online as well as classroom training. This courseware has been approved by APMG and CSME which includes quizzes & sample test papers.Why is this ITIL Intermediate SD certification in demand? At present, in its 3rd version, ITIL is the world’s most widely used IT service management framework and is based on global best practices in IT service management. ITIL enables organizations to:
- Enhance productivity.
- Improve the customer experience.
- Optimize costs.
- Gain a competitive edge.
- Build customer trust in the organization.
- Find a common language for service management.
ITIL qualifications sets international standards of quality for IT professionals all over the globe. Professionals taking ITIL training are encouraged to come up with new and innovative ideas & approaches to increase customer satisfaction. These professionals learn to contribute efficiently to service delivery in the organization. Hence the value of ITIL has increased sharply in recent times & an ITIL certification is very fast becoming an entry level requirement for a majority of IT based roles.
Certified professionals in ITIL are in continuous demand and there are currently more than 5000 certified professionals approximately around the globe. Certified ITIL professionals can expect to take on job roles such as Availability Manager, Capacity Manager, , Business Continuity Manager, Service Level Manager and Service Portfolio Manager.What skills will you learn?
- Know the purpose, principles and processes in service design.
- Learn how to organize, implement and improve service design.
- Identify the challenges, risks and other critical success factors.
- Identify technology related activities & relevant considerations in service design
This ITIL Service Design(SD) qualification validates the IT professional’s skills to frame consistent service design practices to improve the alignment of IT with the overall business and user needs. According to recent survey conducted by payscale.com, the average annual salary of the certified ITIL professionals ranges from $80,000 to $90,000.ITIL® Intermediate SD Certification Training is ideal for: -
- Chief Information Officers.
- Chief Technology Officers.
- IT managers, IT Architects, IT Planners.
- IT Consultants, IT Audit Managers, IT Security Managers.
- Service Designers
- ITIL Service Design(SD) qualification is also well suited for below mentioned profiles such as:
- IT professionals working in a service design environment
- ITSM (IT Service Management) trainers.
- ITIL Foundation certified professionals wanting to advance to higher levels in ITIL.
- Individuals requiring an thorough knowledge of the ITIL Service Design stage of the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
- The SD module is one of the prerequisites module for the ITIL Expert and Master’s Levels in IT Service Management.
Exam and Certification
- A minimum 21 hrs of instruction hrs (hours of instruction, exclusive of breaks, with an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution) for this program.
- Candidates should also spend some time reviewing the syllabus & the ITIL Service Design publication to prepare for the exam and 2 years of experience in the field of It is highly desirable.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
- Visa debit or credit card
- American Express/ Diners Club card
Once the payment is processed, you will automatically receive a payment receipt and can access information via email.What is included in the training? One will get access to our online e-learning and practice tests. If in any case, I need to cancel my enrolment, can I get a refund? Yes, you can cancel the enrolment if necessary. We shall refund the course price after deducting an administration fee. To learn more please read our Refund Policy. Is there any money back guarantee for the training programs? Yes, we do provide a money back guarantee for many of our training programs. Please refer to our Refund Policy & you can submit refund requests via our Help and Support portal. Can the access period be extended? Yes, the access period can be extended by paying an additional fee. You can submit us a request via our Help and Support portal. Where & how do I access the e-learning content? Once you register with us for a course you will get an access to the e-learning content on our website. Additionally, an automated course purchase confirmation email to guide you through the process. If I am not able to access the online courses, whom should I contact? Select Live Chat link or contact our Help & Support. What is covered under the Help & Support Team? We offer support through email, chat and calls and have a dedicated team in place that provides on-demand assistance. Who and how the trainers are selected? All our highly qualified trainers are ITIL-certified working professionals and industry experts with with more than 15 years of experience in training and working in their IT domain and each of them have undergone a rigorous selection process which includes technical evaluation, profile screening and a training demo before they qualify as MSys trainers. Additionally, we also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating are selected to train for us. If I would like to learn more about this training program, whom should I contact? Select Live Chat link or contact our Help & Support. Our representatives can provide you with more details. What certification do I get after completion of the training? Upon successful completion of the training, you will be awarded the course completion certificate from MSys along with 21 PDUs. Also candidate will receive ITIL® Intermediate RCV Certification from the exam body once you have successfully passed the examination.