This DevOps Certification Training Course would prepare you for a rewarding career in DevOps, the fast developing field that bridges the gap between operations & software developers. You'll become an expert in the principles of continuous deployment & development, inter-team collaboration, automation of configuration management & IT service agility, using modern DevOps tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, Git, Docker, Jenkins, Team City, Cucumber, and Nagios.
Why should I opt for this DevOps course? There is an increasing demand for experts who understand the both development & operational side of the software development and organization process, making this DevOps training course suited for those who desire to enhance their marketability for these highly prized jobs. DevOps roles are highly compensated and in great demand in popular enterprises. Currently, there are 24,000 plus DevOps jobs according to Indeed, with an average annual income of $172,216 for DevOps Managers & $141,476 every year for DevOps Engineers respectively. Furthermore, this training course is ideal for participants at all the levels of experience. What are the course objectives? MSys Training DevOps course is designed to help you become a DevOps professional and apply the latest in DevOps arena to automate your software development lifecycle directly out of the class. You will master configuration management; continuous integration deployment, monitoring & deliver using DevOps tools, for example, Git, Docker, Jenkins, Cucumber, TeamCity, Ansible, and Nagios in a pragmatic, hands-on and innovative approach. You will figure out how to execute Docker, variant control frameworks, and many more. What skills will you learn? This data science training course would be enable you to:
What are the prerequisite for the DevOps certification?
learners must be from a technical background with a sound knowledge of-
- Describe DevOps and DevSecOps procedures and their key concepts
- Learn & explain the kinds of version control system, continuous integrated tools, cloud models & continuous monitoring tools
- Work with: Git with GitHub and Git with the Bitbucket
- Design your private Jenkins, Gits, TeamCity tools, Jenkins with Java, and Maven
- Set up a test-driven development framework with Junit 5 and a conduct driven development framework with the cucumber
- Describe the significance of the Chef and Puppet. Perform demonstration on Ansible
- Work on the making of Docker containers, Registry, Docker Compose, Docker Hub, & Docker Networking. Describe the significance of Grafana and ELK Stack. Perform exhibition on the Nagios
- Describe the significance of cloud in DevOps, use of AWS in DevOps, and convey your private Kubernetes clusters.
- Set up your complete private framework using version control systems and CI/CD tools
- Software Developers
- Technical Project Managers
- Operations Support
- Deployment engineers
- IT managers
- Development managers
- Project 1 Dockerizing Jenkins Pipeline Show the continuous integration and delivery by the Dockerizing Jenkins Pipeline.
- Project 2 Manage and Monitor the Docker Containers with the Dry Tool Install Dry, show its connection with Docker containers and pictures, and monitor it.
- Project 3 Deploy Angular Application in the Docker Container Send the Angular application in the Docker. The Angular application should be worked with the Angular CLI along with Docker Compose for production & development.
- Project 4 Automated Delivery of the WordPress Application on Kubernetes Send the WordPress application to the Kubernetes cluster, automate the delivery with Jenkins, and manage the source code versions on GitHub.
- Linux Fundamentals
- Web Development Fundamentals
- Java Fundamentals
Exam and Certification
What do I need to do to unlock my MSys certificate? To be a DevOps Certified Practitioner and earn your DevOps certification, you will require:
- To go to one complete batch for the online training classrooms
- Successful valuation of one of the four real-life projects
What If I miss a class? Msys Training provides recordings of each class so you can Review them as required before the next session. With Flexi-pass, Msys Training gives you access to all classes for 90 days so you have the flexibility to choose sessions as per your convenience. Who and how the trainers are selected? The majority of our very qualified mentors are DevOps guaranteed with something like 15 years of involvement in preparing and working in the IT, Agile, ITSM as well as DevOps domains. Every one of them has gone through a rigorous selection procedure that includes technical evaluation, profile screening, and a training demo before they are certified to train for us. We have also ensured that only those trainers with a high alumni rating remain on our faculty. How will be the labs directed? Msys Training provides Integrated labs for all the hands-on and projects execution. The students will be guided on all aspects, from conveying tools to executing hands-on activities. Is this live streaming, or will I watch pre-recorded videos? The DevOps online training is conducted through the live streaming. They are interactive sessions that enable you to ask queries and participate in discussions during the class time. We do, however, provide the recordings of each and every session you attend for your future reference. Classes are appeared by a global audience to improve your learning experience. What are the technique requirements to attend this training sessions? The following are the system requirements to attend the DevOps training course:
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 2 Mbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You'll need earphones or speakers to hear guidance clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with an integrated microphone, or separate speakers and a microphone.