Become an expert in the data analytics using the R programming language in this data science certification training program. You’ll become master data exploration, data visualization, predictive analytics & descriptive analytics techniques with the R programming language. With this data science certification course, you’ll get the hands-on practice by implementing several real-life, industry-based projects in the domains of healthcare, insurance, retail, and many more.
Why Should I Learn Data Science with R from Msys Training? The course forms an ideal package for aspirant data analysts aspiring to build a successful career in the dataanalytical science. By the end of this course program, applicants will acquire a 360-degree overview of the business analytics & R by mastering concepts like data visualization, data exploration, predictive analytics, etc. According to the marketsandmarkets.com, the advanced data analytics market will be worth $29.54 Billion by 2019. Wired.com points to a report by the Glassdoor that an average salary of a data scientist is $118,719. Randstad reports that pay hikes in the data analytics industry are 50% higher than the IT industries What are the course objectives? This Course has been designed to give you in-depth knowledge of various data analytics techniques that can be performed using R programming. This data science course is packed with the real-life projects & case studies. Mastering R programming language: This data science course provides an in-depth understanding of the R programming language, R packages and R-studio. You will get the various types of apply functions including DPYR, perform data visualizations using the various graphics available in R and gain an understanding of data structure in R. Mastering an advanced statistical concept: This data science training course also includes various statistical concepts such as the linear & logistic regression, cluster analysis and forecasting. You will also learn the hypothesis testing. What you will learn in this data science course program? This data science training course would be enable you to:
- Gain an initial understanding of business analytics
- Install R, R-studio, and the workspace setup, & learn about the various R packages
- Master R language and understand how various statements are executed in the R
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of data structure used in R language and learn to import/export data in R programming
- Define, use and understand the various apply functions & DPYR functions
- Understand & use the various graphics in R for the data visualization
- Gain a basic kind of various statistical concepts
- Understand & use the hypothesis testing method to drive the business decisions
- Understand & use linear, non-linear regression models, and classification techniques for the data analysis
- Learn and use the various association rules & Apriori algorithm
- Learn and use the clustering methods including DBSCAN, K-means, and hierarchical clustering
- IT professionals looking for a career switch into the data science & analytics
- Software developers looking for a career switch into the data science & analytics
- Professionals are working in data and the business analytics
- Graduates looking to build a career in the data science & analytics
- Anyone with open interest in the data science field
- Experienced Experts who would like to attach data science in their fields
- Prerequisites: There are no requirements for this data science online training course. If you are new in this field of data science, this is the best course to start with career.
- Project 1 Domain- E-commerce Products rating prediction for Amazon Amazon, it is one of the leading US-based e-commerce companies, recommends products within the same category to the customers based on their activity & reviews on other similar products. Amazon would be like to improve that recommendation engine by the predicting ratings for the non-rated products and add them to any recommendations accordingly.
- Project 2 Domain- Retail Demand Forecasting for the Walmart Predict the accurate sales for 45 stores of Walmart, one of the US-based leading retail goods, considering the impact of publicity reduction events. Check if macroeconomic factors like unemployment rate, CPI etc. have an impact on sales.For an additional practice, we have three more projects to help you start your Hadoop and the Spark journey.
- Project 3 Domain- Telecom Improving the customer experience for Comcast Comcast, it is one of the US-based global telecommunication companies wants to improve their customer experience by identifying & acting on problem areas that the lower customer satisfaction if any. This company is also looking for key recommendations that can be implemented to deliver the greatest customer experience.
- Project 4 Domain- Workforce Analytics Attrition Analysis for IBM IBM is one of the leading US-based IT companies, would like to identify the factors that influence attrition of employees. Based on the constraints identified, the company would also like to build a logistics regression models that can help to predict if an employee will churn or not.
- Project 5 Domain- Healthcare A nationwide survey of the hospital costs conducted by the US Organization for Healthcare consists of the hospital records of inpatient samples. This is given data restricted to the city of Wisconsin and relates to the patients in age group 0-17 years. The agency needs to analyze the data to research on the health care costs & their utilization.
- Project 6 Domain- Insurance This data gives the details of the third party motor insurance claims in the Sweden for the year 1977. In Sweden, all the motor insurance corporations apply identical risk arguments to classify customers, and thus their cases & their claims statistics can be combined. This data was collected by a Swedish Committee on the Analysis of Risk Premium in the Motor Insurance. This Committee was enquired to look into the problem of analyzing the real effect on the claims of the risk arguments and to compare this structure with the actual tariff.
- Project 7 Domain- Retail A high-end fashion retail store is looking to develop their products. It wants to understand the market & find the recent trends in the industry. It has a database of all the products with attributes, such as season, style, material, and the sales of the products over a period of the two months.
- Project 8 Domain- Internet The web data analytics team of www.datadb.com is interested to understand the web activities of that sites, which are the foundations used to access the website. They have a database that conditions the keywords of time in the page, bounces, exits, source group, unique page views, and visits.
- Project 9 Domain- Education An education sector in the US needs to analyze the factors that influence the admission of a student into a college. Analyze the historical data & determine the key drivers.
- Project 10 Domain- E-commerce A UK-based online retail store has taken the sales data for the different products for the period of one year (Nov 2017 to Dec 2018). This organization sells gifts primarily on the online platform. The customers who make a purchase consume directly for themselves. There are small businesses that buy in bulk & sell to other consumers through the retail outlet channel. Find the significant customers for the business who make high purchases of their favorite products.
- Project 11 Domain- Music Industry Details of the listener preferences are recorded online. This data is not only for recommending the music that the listener is likely to enjoy but also to be drive a focused marketing approach that sends out advertisements for the music that a listener may wish to buy. Using this demographic data, predict the music preferences of the user for targeted marketing.
- Project 12 Domain- Finance You’ll predict the whether someone will default or not default on a loan based on the user demographic data. You’ll perform the logistic regression by considering the loan’s features & the characteristics of the borrower as instructive variables.
- Project 13 Domain- Unemployment Analyze the monthly, seasonally-adjusted unemployment rates for the U.S. employment data of all the 50 states, covering this period from January 1976 through August 2011. This requirement is to cluster the states into groups that are alike using a feature vector.
- Project 14 Domain- Airline Flight delays are frequently experienced when flying from the New York City area to the Washington Dc area. By using the logistical regression, you’ll identify flights that are likely to be delayed. The provided dataset helps with a quantity of variables including airports & flight times.
Exam and Certification
What do I need to do to unlock my MSys certificate? To unlock your AWS certificate from MSys Training, you must:
- Online Classroom:
- Attend one whole complete batch.
- Complete 1 project
- Online Self learning:
- Complete 85% of this course.
- Complete 1 project
- Complete 85% of this data science course program
- Complete any single project out of the four provided in this certification course. You will submit the project details in the LMS, which will be evaluated by our lead trainer
- Score a minimum of 60% in any one of the two simulation tests
- Pass the online exam with a minimum score of 80%.
What are the System Requirements? You have to download R from the CRAN website & R Studio for your operating system. These are the both open source & the installation guidelines are presented in this data science course. Who are our faculties and how are they selected? All of our highly qualified trainers are the industry experts with years of relevant industry experience. Each of them has gone through a demanding selection process that includes technical evaluation, profile screening & a training demo before they are specialized to train for us. Additionally, we also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating are selected to train for us. What training formats are used in this course? We offer this data science with R programming certification course in the following formats:
- Online Classroom or Live Streaming classroom: With online classroom training, you will get the option to attend the course remotely from your desktop via video conferencing. This format decreases productivity challenges & reduce your time spent away from the work or home.
- Online Self-Learning: In this approach, you’ll get lecture videos that you can view at your own place.
- Visa Credit or Debit Card
- American Express
- Diner’s Club
- Once payment is done you will automatically receive a payment receipt and access information via email.
- Expert Assistance includes:
- Mentoring Sessions: Live Communication with a subject matter expert to help participants with the queries regarding project execution and the course in general
- Guidance on forum: Industry experts to respond to participant the queries regarding the technical concepts, case studies, and projects.
Teaching Assistance includes:
- Project Assistance: Queries are related to solving & completing the projects and case studies, which are part of the Data Scientist with R programming certification course
- Technical Assistance: Queries are related to technical, administration and installation issues in Data Scientist with R programming training course. In cases of critical issues, support will be extracted through a remote desktop.
- R Programming: Queries are related to the R programming language while solving and completing projects and case studies