Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) Certification is one of the most required after certifications in quality management. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is a merged certification of Lean and Six Sigma where Lean suggests dropping waste and Six Sigma suggests reducing differences in the procedure. Black Belts are authorized Team Leaders of Enterprise-Wide projects.
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) Certification is designed to help you master the collective thoughts of Lean and Six Sigma procedures. Lean Six Sigma has occurred as a common business management strategy practical to projects worldwide. It helps a company accomplish process excellence initiatives, accelerate product delivery, improve product quality, and effort increased benefits to an organization. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification establishes one’s ability to organize these skills in enterprise-wide projects
Our Six Sigma Black Belt training and certification program is exhibited on the Body of Knowledge (BOK) of the American Society of Quality (ASQ), with cutting-edge and real-life applications combined with the training section.
Once the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training is complete, participants will be able to implement the concepts of Lean, Design for Six Sigma (DFSS), Six Sigma Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) with statistical tools and analysis.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must be a Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate Holder
Participants must have at least two years of experience in Quality Management role and should have worked on process improvement projects
Participants should have good knowledge in Statistics
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam
The LSSBB Exam is a four-hour exam that contains 150 multiple-choice questions. The questions calculated in LSSBB Exam are comprehensive of the Body of Knowledge. LSSBB Exam is accessible only in the English language.
Suggested Read: How to pass ASQ six sigma black belt certification exam?
LSSBB Exam Syllabus.
- Organizational Roadblocks and Lean Management
- Pre-define DMAIC and Define
- To view aspect course agenda of LSSBB Exam
- Capability to apply Enterprise-wide high-complex DMAIC projects
- Capability to participate Lean Six Sigma as a long term Continuous Improvement philosophy in their organizations
- Get a cutting-edge worth to their professional datum
What skills will you learn?
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training, you will increase knowledge of the following:
- Apply Lean ideas such as 5S, waste reduction, process mapping, value stream mapping, and fault proofing.
- Apply basic and more progressive statistical analyses to regulate the relationship between key inputs and process outputs.
- Efficiently manage team dynamics and understand how to work with multiple levels of leadership to eliminate barriers and accomplish project success.
- Nearby projects and hand over control to process owners.
- Current projects to instructors, peers, and managers.
What career benefits are in store for you?
Becoming certified in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt can open up a plethora of new career opportunities and a hefty increase in salary. Those who are trained in this method are highly appreciated and required after in their field. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training gives devoted professionals a fast track to a more effective career. This certification:
- Demonstrates your skill to apply highly difficult enterprise-wide DMAIC projects.
- Positions you to mix Lean Six Sigma as a long-term nonstop improvement philosophy in your organization.
- Improves your ability to employ problem-solving and business know-how on the job to enhance internal processes.
- According to recent surveys by sixsigma.com, the median salary for certified professionals in this field is approximately $83,107 per year and can go as high as $175,000.
Who should take this course?
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is designed to meet the requests of the following groups of professionals:
- Senior Management (specifically if the company means to implement Lean Six Sigma)
- Team Leaders
- Software Professionals
- Project Managers
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Software Quality Assurance Team Members
- Management Students
- Course Content Aligned with Body of Knowledge
- Full-Length Simulation Tests and Free project support
- 45 hours PMI PDU certificate
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification training through its exclusive learning model that contains LSSBB Classroom training and Online LSSBB Certification training. One can also choose for 100% online LSSGB training. Along with the LSSB Certification training course