A ScrumMaster is the lifeline of an Agile project, removing roadblocks and facilitating processes, working with the Product Owner and the team to ensure that the values and practices of Scrum are followed. The Certified ScrumMaster course helps you gain a high degree of proficiency in the processes of the Scrum Methodology.
Exam and Certification
- Score a minimum of 24 correct answers out of 35 questions to pass the CSM test
- On successfully passing the test, you will be asked to accept the License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile
You will then receive the official designation of Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) from Scrum Alliance, along with a two-year membership with Scrum Alliance.
If you are already a Scrum Alliance Member, the CSM Test will be available through a link from your dashboard. Once the test is complete, you will be asked to accept a license agreement and your CSM badge will appear on your profile.
The CSM Test fee is included in your course fee; however, if you fail the test a second time, you will need to pay a $25 exam fee to Scrum Alliance before taking the exam a third time. Scrum Alliance recommends that anyone who fails three times, must re-take the CSM course before attempting the exam a fourth time.
- Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Foundations
- Product Owner
- The Team
- Impact on Traditional Roles
- Sprint Planning Meeting
- Daily Scrum Meeting
- Sprint Review Meeting
- Sprint Retrospective Meeting
- Release Planning Meeting
- Product Backlog
- Product Increment and the Definition of Done
- Sprint Backlog
- Burndown Charts
- Working with Multiple Scrum Teams
- Working with Distributed Scrum Teams