The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) is designed to identify your skills with agile techniques and knowledge of agile principles. This MSys PMI-ACP certification helps you to shine brighter to your employers, peers and stakeholders. The PMI-ACP course is one of the fastest growing PMI online certifications. Highly agile companies are likely to complete their projects successfully compared to their slower moving competitors and hence the requirement for PMI-ACP certified professionals increased.
The MSys PMI-ACP training includes different areas of agile like Scrum, Lean, Kanban, test-driven development (TDD) and extreme programming (XP), which help you to grow as versatile agile professional.
Our PMI-ACP online training is conducted by the industry expert who not only help you in PMI-ACP exam prep, but also give you confidence to pass the PMI- ACP certification exam in first attempt. Our trainers will also help you to improve skills to execute, deliver and manage projects successfully.
What you get with MSys?
- Developing knowledge and skills required to clear the PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI ACP®) certification exam
- We give 21 contact hours certificate with our online training
- Implementation of the Agile Principles of SCRUM, XP, KANBAN, TDD and others
- Develop expertise in multi iterative development model implementation
- Get training from world’s best PMI® instructors
- Develop the ability to give high Velocity epics and stories
Who should attend our PMI-ACP® certification training?
Anyone having experience in agile approaches, eagerly embrace complexity, has good collaboration skills and have rapid response times can go for PMI-ACP. Professionals working as one of the designations can take the PMI-ACP online training and certification to achieve their career objectives:
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
- Scrum team member like developers, product owners and Scrum Masters
- Professionals looking to pursue the Scrum Master certification
Exam and Certification
What are the pre-requisites for the PMI-ACP® exam?
To apply for the Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP®) certification, following are mandatory:
- You must have completed secondary degree or higher education
- In the last 5 years, you must have minimum 2000 hours of general project management experience
- You must have working experience in a agile project team of at least 1,500 hours
- 21 contact hours certificate
What will be the format of the PMI-ACP certification exam?
The PMI-ACP® certification exam has 120 multiple-choice questions that has to be attempted within the 3 hour timeframe. 20 questions from those 120 questions are pretest questions, which do not have any effects on your score and are included in examinations as a legitimate way to test the validity of future questions.
|No. of Scored Questions||No. of Pretest (Unscored) Questions||Total Examination Questions|
PMI ACP Exam Fee
What does 100% money back guarantee?
At MSys, we trust our instructors’ expertise and provide a 100% money back guarantee on courses like PMP®, PMI-ACP, ITIL®, CSM®, CSPO® and Lean Six Sigma Green Belt®.
Who is eligible for 100% money back on PMI-ACP® course?
- The 3-day PMI-ACP® Bootcamp comes with 100% money back. If the participants do not pass the PMI-ACP® certification exam, they can apply for refunds of the remaining amount. They will get a refund of amount after deducting the re-examination fees.
- To apply for 100% money back, participants must appear for the PMI-ACP® exam within 30 days from the classroom training completion.
- If participants do not clear the PMI-ACP® exam in first attempt; they can apply for a compensation for the PMI-ACP® re-examination fees. Participants need to give the re-exam within 30 days from the result.
- Even if they do not clear the PMI-ACP® certification in the second attempt; they can attempt the examination within 30 days without paying any fees.
- If participants do not clear the exam in the 3rd attempt, which is the max number of attempts permitted by PMI® in a year; participants get payment of the balance of enrollment fees for the PMI-ACP training and certification.
- They need to submit scorecards of PMI-ACP exam in order to claim money back for course fee.
- Participants require to pay the PMI-ACP® re-examination fees to the PMI® and payment invoice to get the reimbursement.
|PMI-ACP® EXAM ATTEMPTS - MAXIMUM 3 IN A YEAR|
|1st||30 days from course completion||Not Cleared||Re-Exam Fees $335 for Members |
$395 for Non Members
|2nd||30 days from the 1st attempt||Not Cleared||Re-Exam Fees $335 for Members |
$395 for Non Members
|3rd||30 days from the 2nd attempt||Not Cleared||Balance of enrollment fees will be refunded|
Reimbursement Process for PMI-ACP®
- To get a reimbursement, participants need to share scanned copies of their PMI-ACP® scorecards and re-exam fee payment invoice via mail at [email protected] along with the PMI-ACP® Boot Camp location and date.
- The mode of reimbursement payment will be same as the payment mode for enrollment.
- After receiving documents from the participants, we process the reimbursement which may take up to 30 days.
- 100% money back is applicable for the MSys PMI-ACP® Online classroom and Instructor led classroom courses.
When Money Back Guarantee is void for PMI-ACP®?
- Participants not attempting the PMI-ACP® certification examination within 30 days from the completion of classroom training.
- Participants not going for re-exam within 30 days of the first/second attempt’s result date.
- Participants not attending complete classes of 3-day PMI-ACP® Boot Camp.
- Participants not giving dedicated 8 hours of online content. The material is specially designed by experts and help you to get familiar with the PMI-ACP® course.
- Participants violating the instructions and not completing exercises given in the 3-day PMI-ACP® training.
- Not submitting the required documents to Msys Training.
How do you ensure I will pass my exam in 1st attempt?
We believe that instructor’s expertise, participant effort and support from MSys team is the best combination to achieve success. Our deep research, participant’s feedback and instructors help us to give 100% assurance. To succeed in PMI-ACP, you should:
- Fill the PMI-ACP application within 7 days of course completion
- Show 100% effort and commitment
- Attend webinars for continuous study
- Attend the complete online course before appearing for the exam
- Prepare a schedule for entire training and examination duration
What is Online Self-Learning 7days money back guarantee?
We provide courseware to our participants with 7 days money back assurance to review and confirm their enrollment with MSys Training.
- No refund requests will be accepted after 7 days of enrollment
- One cannot apply for money back if the they accessed more than 30% of the content
- MSys will process the refund with 15 business days
- All refund requests need to be sent us through email at [email protected]
How can I attend PMI ACP Training online and talk with the instructor and fellow participants?
We conduct online classroom trainings via www.Gotomeeting.com and all our instructors are familiar with online platforms. One of our Learning Consultants will walk you through the online platform prior to the class.
Our interactive online classroom sessions enable you to see, chat and talk with the instructor and other participants. We provide you the download link for recording of online classes within 7 days of course completion.
How can I enroll for the online training?
You can enroll for PMI-ACP training online through the website or by calling 1-4088783078. Payments can be made using any of the following given options and a receipt of the same will be issued automatically via email.
- Master Card
- Visa debit/credit card
- American express
- Purchase Order
- Wire Transfer
What do I get along with the training?
You will have access to the online PMI-ACP e-learning course material and practice tests along with the training.
Will I be able to cancel my enrollment? Would I get a refund?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment. We provide a complete refund after deducting the administration fee. Please go through our Refund Policy to know more.
Will I be able to extend the access period?
Yes, by paying an additional fee you can extend the access period. Please raise a request via our Help and Support portal.
How many times can I appear for the PMI-ACP Exam?
PMI allows any participant to appear three times to the PMI-ACP exam. If any participant does not clear in three attempts, they have to wait for a year to re-appear again.
Should I take membership of PMI?
PMI membership offers many benefits and offer generous discounts to students and retired professionals. We recommend you to become a member of PMI.
Where do I apply for a PMI-ACP?
You can go on PMI's website and apply for PMI-ACP application directly.
Lesson 1: PMI-ACP Course Preview
- Value of PMI–ACP Certification to the Professional
- PMI–ACP Certification Maintenance & Renewal
- PMI–ACP Eligibility Requirements
- PMI–ACP Exam Blueprint
- PMI–ACP Timeline
- Value of PMI–ACP Certification to the Organization
- PMI–ACP Exam Information
- PMI–ACP Certification Fees
- Practice Questions
- About the Agile exam, format and what is tested
- Sources of Information
Lesson 2: Introduction to Agile
- What is Agile
- The Agile Manifesto
- How Has Agile Evolved
- Definition of Agile
- Principles of Agile Manifesto
- Agile: Real Life Example
- Benefits of Agile
Lesson 3: Agile Methodologies
- Scrum Roles and Meetings
- Agile Methodologies, Frameworks, and Processes
- Extreme Programming (XP)
- Five Core Principles of XP
- Principles of DSDM Atern
- Extreme Programming Process Diagram
- The Crystal Methodologies
- Feature Driven Development Cycle
- Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM)
- Feature Driven Development
- Agile Project Management
- The APM and PMBOK® Guide
- Lean Software Development
- APM Framework
- Lean Principles
- Lean Kanban Method
- Agile Controversy
Lesson 4: Communication
- Project Communication
- Big Visible Charts
- Information Radiators
- Continuous Integration Build Health Indicators
- Effective Information Radiators
- Task Boards
- Osmotic Communications
- Team Space
- Co-located vs. Distributed Teams
- Agile Tooling
- Daily Stand-up Meeting
Lesson 5: Agile Planning, Monitoring, and Adopting: Part 1
- Multiple Levels of Planning
- User Story: Card, Conversation, and Confirmation
- Aligning Agile Projects to Programs and Portfolios
- Story Card Information
- User Story: Attributes
- Theme and Epic
- Advantages of Timeboxing
- Prioritizing Requirements: MoSCoW
- Release Plan
Lesson 6: Agile Planning, Monitoring, and Adopting: Part 2
- Iteration Plan
- Release Plan vs. Iteration Plan
- Commitment-Driven Iteration Planning
- Iteration: Mid-Course Corrections
- Velocity-Driven Iteration Planning
- Release Burndown Chart
- Burnup Charts
- Burndown Bar Charts
- Cumulative Flow Diagrams
- Work-in-Progress: Detailed
- CFD: Little’s Law
Lesson 7: Agile Planning, Monitoring, and Adopting: Part 3
- Kanban Boards and Cards
- Techniques to Conduct Retrospectives
- Agile Process Tailoring
Lesson 8: Agile Estimation: Part 1
- Measures of Size
- Story Points
- Story Points and Estimating
- Ideal Days
- Relative Estimating
- Value Points
- Estimation Scale
- Comparing the Approaches
- Planning Poker Lesson
Lesson 9: Agile Estimation: Part 2
- Accuracy vs. Precision
- Wideband Delphi Process
- Affinity Estimation
- Affinity Estimation Process
- Estimation using T-shirt Sizing
- Silent Relative Sizing
- Place Items into Relative Size Buckets
- Edit the Wall
- Store the Data
Lesson 10: Agile Analysis and Design
- Agile Product Roadmap
- Agile Story Maps
- Product Backlog
- Agile Wireframes
- Agile Personas
- Components of Agile Project Charter
- Agile Modeling
Lesson 11: Agile Quality
- Quality in Agile
- Test-First Development
- Acceptance Test Driven Development
- Agile Frequent Verification and Validation
- ATDD Cycle
- Definition of Done
- Continuous Integration
- Checklist for Story Completion
Lesson 12: Soft Skills Negotiation
- Agile Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence Skills Assessment Framework
- Benefits of Emotional Intelligence
- EI and Scrum Masters/Agile Project Managers
- Agile Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Collaboration Technology
- Adaptive Leadership: ‘Doing Agile’ Tools
- Agile Conflict Resolution
- Five Levels of Conflict by Speed Leas
- Servant Leadership
- Agile Servant Leadership
Lesson 13: Value - Based Prioritization
- Calculation of Future Value and Present Value
- Time Value of Money: Terminologies
- Return on Investment
- Payback Period
- Net Present Value
- Internal Rate of Return
- Agile Compliance
- Introduce slack
- Prioritizing Requirements: MoSCoW
- Prioritizing Requirements: Kano Model
- Categories: Kano Model
- Agile Customer Valued Prioritization
- Prioritization Requirements: Relative Weighting
- Minimum Marketable Feature
- Manage Change
Lesson 14: Agile Risk Management
- Risk Management in Agile
- Risk Management Lifecycle
- Risk Identification
- Risk Adjusted Product Backlog
- Risk Assessment: Categories, Risk Census, Risk Board
- Risk Burndown Chart
- Risk Review
- Risk Profile Graphs
- Risk-Based Spike
- Risk Response Strategies
- Progressive Risk Reduction
Lesson 15: Agile Metrics
- Agile Metrics
- Types of Metrics
- Unit of Measure for Velocity
- Cycle Time
- Velocity at Work: Burn Charts
- Burndown Chart: Line Style and Bar Style
- Combined Burn Chart
- Lead Time vs. Cycle Time
- Earned Value Management for Agile
- EVM Terminologies
- Earned Value: Planning Parameters
- Earned Value Metrics with Formulae
- EVM for Agile
- Baseline Metrics
- Measuring Metrics
- Managing Scope Change
- Result Interpretation
- Escaped Defects
Lesson 16: Agile Value Stream Analysis
- Value Stream Mapping: Process
- Agile Flowcharts
- Agile Spaghetti Diagrams
- Mapping Seven Wastes of Lean Manufacturing to Software
- Flowchart Symbols
- Benefits of Spaghetti Diagram
Lesson 17: Knowledge and Skills: Part 1
- The Agile Manifesto
- Active Listening
- Agile Brainstorming Session
- Assessing and Incorporating Community and Stakeholder Values
- Coaching and Mentoring within Teams
- Building Empowered Teams
- Agile Coaching
- Skills of an Agile Coach
- Coaching at Levels
Lesson 18: Knowledge and Skills: Part 2
- Agile Communication
- Incremental Delivery
- Knowledge Sharing
- Feedback Techniques
- Agile Problem Solving and Techniques
- Agile Leadership
Lesson 19: Knowledge and Skills: Part 3
- Project and Quality Standards for Agile Projects
- Stakeholder Management
- Agile Team Motivation: Maslow’s Theory, Frederick Herzberg's Theory, McClelland's Theory and Boehm’s Theory
- Building High-Performance Teams
- Collaborating Collocated Teams
- Agile Facilitation Methods
- Deliberately Distributed Teams
- Characteristics of High-Performance Agile Teams
- Distributed vs. Collocated Teams
- Agile Participatory Decision Making
Lesson 20: Knowledge and Skills: Part 4
- PMI® Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Agile Contracts
- Process Analysis Techniques
- Time and Materials Contract
- Fixed Price Fixed Scope Contract
- T and M with Variable Scope and Cost Ceiling
- T and M with Fixed Scope and Cost Ceiling
- Agile Compliance
- Control Limits for Agile Projects
- Agile Coach Failure Modes
- Agile Failure Modes