The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification program is considered as the gold standard in field of information security. This CISSP training program is aligned with the (ISC)² CBK 2018 requirements & will train you to become an information assurance expert who defines all aspects of the IT security, including design, management, architecture and controls. Most of IT security positions require or prefer a CISSP certification program, so get started with your CISSP training course today.
What are the CISSP course objectives? Msys Training CISSP® certification training is affiliated to the (ISC)² CBK 2018 requirements. This course trains you in the industry’s latest top practices which will help you pass the exam in the first attempt. This type certification helps you to develop expertise in defining the architecture & in designing, building, and maintaining a secure business environment for organizations using globally certified Information Security standards. With exceptional security breaches now being reported, the demand for the IT security professionals has never been developed. Frost & Sullivan reports that there will be a shortage of 1.6 million security professionals by 2019. What skills will you learn from this CISSP training course program? By the end of this CISSP training course, you will:
- Be able to define the architecture, management and design of the security of your organization.
- Obtain the relevant information and skills required to pass the CISSP certification exam.
- Earn the required 30 CPEs to take up the CISSP certification test.
- Develop the working knowledge in 8 domains prescribed by the CISSP Common Book of Knowledge, 2018.
- Security Auditors/Architects
- Security Systems Engineers
- Security Consultants/Managers
- IT D*irectors/Managers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Network Architects
- Cloud security enablement engineer
- Information security audit professional
- Lead information security engineer
- Cybersecurity strategy leader
- Information security manager
- Technical security & managerial proficiency
- Knowledge of the eight important security areas ranging from access control to software development
- Expertise in the technologies that improve an organization’s security structure
Exam and Certification
FREE PRACTICE TEST How do I become a CISSP® certified expert? You must pass the CISSP examination to become certified. The CISSP exam is a computer-based test (CBT) administered at the Pearson VUE Testing centers all over the world. Link: https://cert.isc2.org/cissp-exam-outline-form/ Exam Pass Guarantee*: Except for India, Indian Subcontinent, & Africa Msys Training Offers Exam Pass Guarantee to our students who complete our course training. We offer a voucher to the students to retake the exam if they fail in ISC2 CISSP final exam. T&C for the claiming retake voucher as a part of exam pass guarantee:
- Attend at least one complete instructor-led class training
- Score over 85% in at least three of the 5 test papers provided along with course
- Must give the final exam within 30 days from the date of this course completion
- Produce exam failure notice received from ISC2
- Attend one complete batch.
- Complete one simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.
- Complete the course of 80%.
- Complete one simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.
- Review the exam availability by any credential.
- Visit the Pearson VUE website, register an account, and review the Pearson VUE NDA.
- Select the most suitable test center location.
- Select an appropriate time.
- Pay for your exam.
Who are the mentors for the live classroom training? All of our highly-qualified trainers are CISSP certified with more than 15 years of experience working in the domain. What certification will I get after completing the CISSP training program? After successful completion of the CISSP training program, you will be granted the course completion certificate along with the 30 hours CPE's certificate from Msys Training. How will online classroom training work? Online classroom training for the CISSP is conducted via online live streaming by a CISSP certified trainer with over 15 years of work experience. The class will be attended by a global audience to enrich your learning experience. 20 reasons you should do a CISSP certification course Doing your research before you take the dive & get a CISSP certification? Unsure of the impact a CISSP course could have on your career? You’ve come to the right place.! In this article, we explore the many reasons professionals in the information security domain choose to obtain a CISSP exam certification, and the impact of the credential would have on your own career. Read on to find out more! What Is The CISSP? CISSP is stands for Certified Information Systems Security Professional. This certification has been devised and presented by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)²), a global non-profit organization specializing in IT security. Often termed the world’s largest (ISC)² maintains a Common Body of Knowledge for the domain, IT Security organization, and offers various security certifications, including the CISSP, CSSLP, & CAP. This vendor-neutral CISSP certification is an ideal of credential for those with proven deep technical & managerial competence, experience, skills, and credibility to engineer, design, implement, & manage their overall information security program to protect the organizations from growing sophisticated attacks. The CISSP is the first credential in the field of information security to meet the stringent requirements of ISO/IEC Standard 17024. Not only is the CISSP but an objective measure of excellence, it is also a globally recognized standard of an achievement. What else will I receive as part of the CISSP training program? You will get the access to our e-learning content along with the practice simulation tests, complemented by our tips & tricks videos that will help you tackle the toughest exam questions. You will also acquire an online participant handbook with the cross references to the e-learning segments for learning reinforcement. Is the exam fee included in course fee? No. The exam fee is not included. How many queries are there in the CISSP certification exam? The CISSP Exam has progressed to an adaptive testing platform so the exam would have questions between 100-150 multiple choice questions. The duration of this exam is three hours. What is the CISSP certification course cost? The CISSP certification exam voucher cost is $699. How does Msys Training assure me that the training & course material delivered are effective? With a hands-on the learning approach, the training is not only gives you the confidence to clear the exam but it will also help you to retain the knowledge beyond the examination. If I need to cancel my enrollment, can I get a full refund? Yes, you can cancel your enrolment if it is necessary. We will refund the course price after deducting an administrative fee. To learn more, please read our Refund Policy. I’d like to learn more about this training course program. Whom should I contact? Contact us using the procedure on the right of any page on the MSys Training website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives can provide you with more details. What is the certification Process? Msys Training has a well-defined certification process that helps you face the challenges of the IT world. You need to meet the following conditions to unlock this certificate.
- You have to complete at least 85% of this course or attend one complete batch.
- If your course has simulation exam you will need to complete them with the minimum passing score.
- You need to submit the projects for approval by our panel of subject matter professionals.
- If your project is rejected, our subject matter experts will provide you all necessary help to receive the approval of your project in your next attempt